All-Inclusive Tradional Hamam Services:
- A lockable private changing room
- Wrap Towel (Peshtamal) and shorts for men
- Bra and Shorts for women
- Wooden hamam slippers (Takunya)
- Wrap and dry towels
- A 35-40 minutes hot room session
- Personal masseur services: full body peeling, soap washing and soap massage
- The entire hamam experience will last up to 90 minutes.
- Enjoy your free soft drinks.
Also, please note that:
* Payment is cash only.
* You can pay in Turkish Lira, Euros or Dollars
* There will be no refunds for reserved sessions.
* Tips for your masseurs are customary (usually 10 %) but not included in the base hamam fee.
Please see our reservation page for updated prices.
Our reservation Cancelation policy :
Yes, You have to make reservation in advance.
Make reservation now.
The hamam has always been heated only by natural oak wood fires. Since 1550 for 24 Hours
No . You can pay only with cash (Turkish Lira, Euro and Dollar). Note: We do not accept credit cards.
We provide everything. If preffered, you can bring your own bathing suit.
We are only open everyday for couples & families from 10:00 and 22:00 the last entry is 21:00.
(For Couples / Families) Everyday: 10:00 – 22:00 - Last Entry is 21:00
(For Ladies / Women Only Temporarily Closed) Every Sunday Morning 07:00 - 09:00
(For Gentlemen / Men Only) Every Morning 07:00-09:00 Except Sundays
Yes, they are all very well trained.
The entire hammam experience will last up to 90 minutes.
We are open everyday (include weekends) from 10:00 and 22:00 the last entry is 21:00.
Yes we are open everyday. 7 days a week .(Holidays,Christmas,Easter-Paskalya.. etc)
We recommend up to 2 months of pregnancy is ok. Please consult to your doctor for details .
Yes there are hair dryers. You can use free of charge.
It is located in a 472 year historical building desinged by the famous architect Sinan. You can feel that time is back to the Ottoman period, when you take a bath here.